Music does speak.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Introduction of T1

Guys,
as you all know I had my orientation this morning,
and it ended at 1.50pm.
The orientation had a lot of speech by counsellors and teachers.
It's super boring.

As the time came to 11am,
we were glad to have an hour break.
In fact, it should be said as two hours break,
since the distribution of student ID took up an hour of time,
which didn't need such long period.

After that,
I went to my classroom and separated with Yu-Hua-SAM gang.
My class is T1,
it is a class which has subjects of
Eng as Sec Language, Accounting, Economics, Maths and IT.
At first,
I thought there wouldn't be much girls in my class.
For all Yu Hua students,
even we are ex now,
we did know that IT is not favoured by much females.
But glad to know that this didn't happen to my class.
There are 15boys and 15girls in my class.
It's so great.
Before that,
Wen Yi had joked with me that there maybe 29boys but 1 girl only...
It did freak me out, just a bit of course.

At this first day,
I only met boys...
I meant it when I said so.
Those girls thought I am a boy,
none of them sat close to me. ==''
Haiz~ What can I said about this?
I met 大陈and小陈.
It's funny for me to call them so.
When the elder one is 小陈 in fact.
大陈is a person who dares to know new friends.
I were glad that he broke the ice between the few of us.
I won't mind knowing them as soon as possible,
it's just I'm too shy to say I am actually a girl.
Sux me up...
I met Chin Yi and his friend,
who I did't know his name for temporary.

Our mentor who in-charged the class is Ms Sukhminder Kaur.
I wondered she is an Indian or from other races.
She is our IT teacher as well.

Soon after she entered the class,
our seniors who were taking IT at the year before,
came in and selling their books.
They are quite cheerful.

Somehow, I felt that I really look like a kid.
Don't even know why when my wearing is just same as the others.
Must be my face.
And the matter that I never dress girly.
And I am damn short compare to the others in my class!
Haiz.

Anyway, after the briefing of subject by the Ms Sukhminder,
we called it a day soon.
Tomorrow we will be in another classroom,
the constant one for the sem1.
C22~
I really always related to this number.
22~ birthday number! Haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your article makes me feel like a composition by a low grade student....boring.

柳子澈 said...

Is it so low quality?
But this is not an article,
it's a diary.
A diary shouldn't be like an article stuff.
And my English is not good as my Chinese.