It rained yesterday evening.
I walked on the street, holding tight on my umbrella.
Poor thing it is, just a small and light item, but it had to defend me from the heavy droplets.
Nobody except me was walking on the street.
The surrounding was so quiet and all I could hear was the rain dripping, spilling on the ground.
My shoes were all wet...
My pants were all wet...
Luckily, my phones were not wet!
Haha...
My hair got wet, but not worse till water dripping from it.
It's in a mess.
I went for bath as soon as I reached my room.
It's good that no one was using the bathroom at that time.
I bathed as quick as I could to prevent myself from getting sick.
Living alone out here is no good when you are sick.
It's best if I manage to keep myself healthy throughout this whole year.
I couldn't imagine my life if I sick at here.
Nobody will know what's going on to me.
Never ever let the virus or bacteria get to me!
May god bless me... Haha...
1 comment:
your not 17 are you? oh check out my blog, I think you'll like it.
DoyouSavvi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment