Early morning around 9am,
I had my breakfast with Yuin at Asia Cafe.
We each had a bowl of Wantan Mee,
but it's not that good in taste.
Kinda anti that place now.
After that we had a walk around the outer area of our campus.
Then we back to Yuin's apartment room.
It's a comfy and small place.
We chat and played cubes (I like it!).
Forgive us, we were just too bored at that moment,
so the activities continued until our lunch time.
This time, we chose a spot where many of you know.
Right! It's McD.
Two lunch sets of MacChicken.
Oh boy oh boy, we just chat chat chat.
At 1o'clock something,
we reached my rental room.
Yuin said this place feels like home and there is a lot of space.
I know I know,
as I made this room like the one in my house.
Wanna feel like I'm still with my family.
I took a nap as she surfed the net.
As for now, she is taking her turn to nap while I am surfing the net.
Hehe~
That's all for the day!
Darn bored day...
Waiting for Wei Herng and Win Kee to join us for dinner at PappaRich.
Oh right!
Before I forgot,
there is a good news to me is
Yi Qin is coming to Taylor's too!
And we are in same course, so maybe we can go Australia together as well!
^^v
4 comments:
pity Cole...
Yi Qin oso go Taylor?
so gd...
T^T
I wanna go too...
Yea,
you wait for ur jpa lol...
Haha.
Glad to see a brother of mine coming to join me.
Australia?
i have been dreaming to go there...
It's never a dream if you work hard enough for it.
I gonna give all my best for this.
Post a Comment