Music does speak.

Monday, January 25, 2010

What Hurts The Most

Every once I listen to this song,
I feel the sadness from deep inside my heart.
It reminds me how sorry a person could be,
sorry for being too late.

I know this song from a fan-fic of KonoSetsu,
my favourite couple.
Never ever postpone the words from your heart...
It will make you regret forever,
as accidents may always happen before you realize it.

Deep sad can't being describe with words,
same as you couldn't tell how deep a sea may just by looking at it.

For life is life,
for me is one of the one in your life,
and forever I will always be there in your heart.
May the spirits in you and me will remain together even when we are separated someday...

3 comments:

Savvi said...

Wow, thats deep, and I was surfing blogs and I liked yours so I followed it and I love coffie shops to, I think they have a calming effect, and they smell really good.

柳子澈 said...

==''
Good to hear that you like coffee too...
I like the aroma as well.
It makes me feel refreshed when I am tired.

Savvi said...

LOL, Yeah, it is really refreshing.