Music does speak.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's more than that

Lately,
I was lacked of inspiration to do writings,
even I have the aspiration to do so.
My mood is kinda low sometimes during the last week.
I knew some of you guys had noticed this
and a couple of you had voiced your concern.
I am grateful,
but nothing much I could tell for why.

It's just a moody week to me.
I felt that my heart is lack of something.
I guess it's just something that I always wish for.

As far as I can think,
I'm missing the smile of someone pretty much.
Just that smile can change my heart.

But nothing to worry about for now.
I have got it by Friday,
so cut it off, guys.
That's smile is more than a smile I would have thought.

Never in life that I could be affected by such silly matter,
I guessed.
It's really more than that.

The second reason for my moody mood,
is the rain.
That's what I supposed.
The heavy rain is much alike the one in my heart.
Falling down non-stop.
When's the end?
Maybe the time I meet my destiny.
Just maybe.
I will wait and see,
even if it takes me forever.

Though, my life still went on as normal.
Having lunch by myself alone,
walking here and there for tuition classes,
chatting happily with those 3nuts.
Life is still the normal one.

I guess you guys could stop worry about me,
I am a grown-up one.
Just sometime I am gloomy when I have to face my personal problem.
It's no big deal for me,
I have used to it.
Gloomy as I have to.
Emotional as usual.
Cool when I'm having things to consider about,
and one best thing is:
I AM OFF NOW!
No more AJK work~
I am officially free from jobs.
XD

But don't worry, young fellows.
I will still look after you guys.
When any matter happens
and you wanna seek for advice,
I am still here for you!

^^v Take care.

No comments: