Today I went to HELP University College.
To my surprise,
It's an old builiding.
Yeah, the outlook is not attractive at all,
same as what the lecturer told us.
But he said HELP's lecturers are good ones.
The inner look of the campus is alike as a hotel.
I mean the decoration.
The place we had a short seminar is a room with a widescreen.
I suppose we could call it as an auditorium,
since the seats gave me such feeling.
They are comfortable.
HELP offers us SASA scholarship,
and I think it's a great one
since you can top up your scholarship
if your SPM results are better than your mid term exam.
My master is an insane person,
that's guaranteed by all of her friends.
She kept making all of us laughed.
But I'm glad she's with us at that moment.
She brings joy along wherever she goes.
When she talked,
even the lecturer also laughed along.
I would say she is a daring person.
Yujing is aiming for law.
I supposed she has learned about most of the law courses
which enable her to reach her goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment