Music does speak.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Climb by Miley Cyrus

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa





I always sure about the path I have to choose,
always make the choice without doubting myself,
but the first time in my life which was at yesterday,
I doubt my decision which i made since the last 2 years ago.
I have aimed to be an accountant long ago.
I still remembered the first reason for me to choose this ambition.
A perfect reason for all the human beings, good salary.
My dad ex-colleague's son who is an employee of bank,
got bonus which allowed him to buy a bungalow in cash.
See?
Financial things, money~
Then, I learned that my aunt had studied principles of accounting when she was in secondary.
There, here comes my first serious ambition.
Hey!
I know you guys will say how about my book publish dream.
But, for the reality sake,
that only can be a part-time job before I be one of the best-selling authors.
I doubt my writing skill, all the times.
I know it is not good enough to feed me.
So, my ambition, to be a professional accountant has bared in my mind since then,
and till now.

I have a second ambition though.
Whenever we were asked to fill our ambition forms,
I remembered the first one I wrote was accountant,
then the second will always be lawyer,
last, the third one will remains as author.
Till now, this mode is still in same form.

But, I said but!
I'm considering to be a lawyer too now.
As you all could see,
my mind is pretty fast and I'm a logic guy.
I love crime cases,
I love justice,
I love to be fair and sharing,
and I can manage and memorize well.
That's the sick for me now.
I was proved that I am suitable to be an accountant or a lawyer.
I have the skills needed for both jobs.
=='' god. You know I always pray.
This is torturing me.
And the one next to me is more anxious,
she has start counting the votes of my friends' on choosing which job suits me.

As for the result now,
lawyer is leading...
People telling me,
" Ah Yau, accountant will be too bored for you,
always stay behind the desk."
And from Kee Yoke,
"Lawyer lah, then less one profession challenger for my sake."
This is what called 'friend'!
"You look cool if you be a lawyer.
You are firm enough to be this occupation."
=='' god... not by look.
I know I do look like a lawyer,
cause since young my family already telling me your tongue is a lawyer's tongue.
ano... nt my wish to be such badmouth~!

Then the accountant supporters,
"You?! Lawyer, neh not~
Accountant better for you."
As for Mr. Lim Wei Wen,
his reason for me to be accountant is the same reason as Kee Yoke...
==''
"Be accountant, the nobody will come and fight for the same thing as I do."
This guy dreams to be a judge...
Someday maybe, just MAYBE~

There were two persons told me I suit to be neither of those.
I should be involved in business.
Yea, I think so too.
Since my pure dream is to have my own coffee shop.
But I still considered a professional qualification cert is better in this day and age.
Guys, Certificate is a guarantee for your life to keep on without your parents feeding you.

Back to the topics,
I am still choosing.
Even I went for the test,
it's also not much of a help.
Since the result is quite fair on both jobs.
Teacher had showed me my qualities to go for both sides.
But I am grateful for her kindness.
She's right,
I have to be the one who truly made the decision.
Deciding where I would like myself to be at 10years later.
I only can say,
I want to be inside my coffee shop.
That's what made me kick myself mentally.

Suet Fan is pitying me.
As usual, she supports all the decisions I made.
Nonetheless, I do the same thing for her when she needs support.
My elder sis, dreaming her own future work...
As if accountant and lawyer are not related to her who is studying UEC commerce.
My younger sis, din reply.
JX saw me crazily looking for the teacher~
paiseh xia...

My legs are giving me up now.
Running everywhere,
more than the amounts when I was a monitor.

I appreciated Pn. Lim Mei Wan's advice,
she told me to go ask those who work as these jobs.
What's the works they do?
How do they do those works?
How's their life?
Their experiences.
But teacher,
I have no lawyer friend or relative...

My family is always business type.
My dad is a businessman if you want me to tell for real.
His mind is full with business.
That's why he supports me to be an accountant.
And he said laws too hard and many exams to overcome.
My mum is now working on the accounts of their mobile shop.
And she discouraged me for I was a too straightforward person.
My grandpa is a humor person,
what kind of lawyer you wanna be?
from him.
A dieng pai lawyer.==''
I can't totally understand how his mind works.
For him,
he only knows I am the smartest child between 6 of his grandchildren,
so he knows I will choose by myself.
Grandpa, I am the eldest who can't get refer to any elders~!

Haiz, that's why hard to choose...
None of them in this family is successfully be a chartered accountant,
and no lawyer at all...
Advices plz!!!!!!!
Now is not road not taken,
is roadS not taken...

No comments: