For me,
today is a better day.
Probably because I was cured from flu.
My family has been worried about my sickness,
till now I am still drinking the coconut water that my mum bought.
Though there is still an unfortunate matter happened.
My posters had been rejected by En. Nagaya,
due to what reason I still not being informed properly.
I only knew he said, " Can't paste around school." from Tze Harn.
Sure, I am disappointed,
since I have paid alot of hardwork for this.
But I'm fine with this matter,
should have guessed his reply before on hand~
It's such a waste of paints and papers,
most important is my time and effort is wasted.
Haiz~
Let it pass, let it go...
Don't keep it in mind.
Just edited my blog title and profile description together with the profile photo.
I felt better in the new way,
this is my style.
Shows who I am for real.
XD
My throat is dry and I supposed there is phlem inside.
It's making my voice turns weird.
I suppose shouting and singing are not things that suit for me to do now.
So, April, this is why I didn't sing for these few days.
How am I suppose to sing when I am suffering? @@
Hehe~
Hope to gain my health back a.s.a.p.
No comments:
Post a Comment