Music does speak.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Unknown, a bit frustration and heartbroken

I hope everything would be a good start.

I had made so much promises to myself before, but they had never came true. I know why, because of a someone who meant so much to me. But I swear to myself, I have to change. The condition is no longer the same as before, I shouldn't stuck myself in a dead end anymore.

I have to begin to live for myself again. I must learn to be more selfish, never give myself out so much anymore. I had sacrifice enough. Some told me, if I really dare to do so, and face this straight, I am gonna be better, way much more better than now.

Yea, I know. I won't have sleepless night, won't need to tear on my pillow anymore. And I won't need to keep worrying this and that, spending all my time doing all the things that not related to myself. Actually I know what I am doing very well, I have been so willing to do all these. Seriously, I never regret once.

Even now, everything comes to an end, I still believe what I choose is a right one. Never regret has always been my aim of life.

Next, talk about my future. A level has ended two months ago, and uni starts soon. I'm going to Sunway University, taking Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting & Finance. Shocking news?! Hahahaha, I know many of you have heard that I planned to go for Monash. But in the end, this is it. Sunway, no more changes please! I doubt my choice once, due to a friend who is studying in Help. >.<

The programme structure of Sunway University has seen so much better than what Monash offers in its Bachelor of Business and Commerce. Yea, I may not have the chance to study in oversea anymore, but I look for the best in what uni can give me for my future. Going oversea can be after degree! XD Positive thinking!

I really don't want to plan much more than that. I may go to the north for work in future, but let's say so first, don't really plan much first, or else, if I change my mind again, all the research work is wasted again! I hate the feelings when I know I am wasting my effort due to some reasons.

I promise myself to work hard, I would go all out just to have the first class honour printed on my degree cert. Hopefully I can make it, and god can grant my effort well. I will do my best, and not to get distracted or be lazy.

Life has changed so much, to me, growing up, learning what is reality more deeply this time. I have a scar in my heart now, but I still believe in love, believe in what I always believe. Just this time, I learn the lover I hope to have isn't just love me, but love me until can't lose me for whole life, must be brave enough to be with me. That is the person I really need.

Please, I am good enough, better than many. I am not the best, I am not perfect, but I will work hard to get through every obstacle. I am someone, you will never find another in life.

5 comments:

tsyunn said...

wow dude i'm taking exactly the same course as you! hoping you all the best in everything! ^^

柳子澈 said...

er... who are you???

柳子澈 said...

anyway, thank for your wish~

Anonymous said...

Juz follow your heart, pal~

柳子澈 said...

Thank u!