Music does speak.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My holiday

Ok, now I think I am freak who keep on writing new post. It's probably due to I am too bored now.

I wonder am I going to get a new pair of spectacles as the one I am wearing now aged one year and 10months old...The oily stuff inside the lens, sometime, somehow, driving me crazy. But as we all know, I want perfect and nice thing, hard to get a nice one for myself. Choose through these 4 weeks!

Then, now I wonder whether I am going to get a new chair. The chair I am sitting now is not the one I usually sit, my parents stole mine, as theirs one has broken on the middle. Damn, my butt is suffering! The cushion is no longer soft sponge, I can feel the metal below it. For god sake, that's why I hate to sit in front of the table now. But good chair is expensive. X(

And am I going to have a new phone??? Or going for a full medical check-up??? My w902 has been with me since my 17th birthday, and it's heavy lag now. I bet I already use to it. As for the medical check-up, it's because my stupid stomach always pain and I always have a side-headache, my left brain pain when my eyes looking at the computer too long...

Damn, and I planning whether to go Alor Setar for a friend visit. Yun-chan!!! All of these costful, and I wonder which plan my dad may agree, he sure will say I am a spoilt kid who has so much demand! T^T

No comments: