Music does speak.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Favourites

Choosen out a few of my favourite songs to share with you all.

I always like Lee Hom's song, although not all, many of them are really touching and wonderful. He can write, he can play music instruments and he can sing very well. Unlike myself, my music instrument already left aside for a whole year, perhaps it's collecting dust. I always wish I can perform with certain instrument, but I also realise I just don't have any of the potentials in it. Forgive me, to someone.

Ling Jia Jun's 三个字is my recent favourite, as I always sing and sing, then I got crap from LeeYun, asking me to stop singing the same song, it's bored. Yea, I know, but I don't have the free time to memorise other song lyrics. Summimasen na~~ Hopefully I can get a chance to find some new songs to memorise in this holiday.

Ok, I think everyone is familiar with 屋顶. Recently, it's becoming more meaningful to me. Why? It's a secret. Hahaha... Those who concern about my Facebook posts would have guessed it out now. So, I'll still leave this as blank and as mysterious as possible! XD

离歌and花落随are songs I read from an online novel (I read the lyrics). It's a nice story which I read for a few times, it's said to be a lesbian story, but if you take the king as a man, it's no different from any story. The words that the author used in the story is a wonderful piece, the chinese phrases are so perfect. Perhaps, u guys can give it a try (or read), just don't say I didn't warn you, it's damn long! The story named 翩, author is 小民. Maybe you can search for it in jjwxc.net...Ok, back to the topic. Why I like these 2 songs? They are strong with feelings, (after you read the story, you will know). The lyrics of 花落随 is something different from the pop song, but it's a wonderful one. While 离歌really sings me out of tears whenever I read till that part of the story.

No comments: