Music does speak.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

12.9.09

Today is an unpleasant day to me.
Some moments I had enjoyed myself as usual.
Though, there are still times of hatred and lost of my mind.


I could never tell you guys what I am thinking totally.
Just at the beginning already making you all confused.
I know, this is always the hardest thing to tell.


Forgive me, guys.
Sometime I can't bring myself up to cheer you guys.
Reason?
I am at the bottom myself, even lower than you all.


Let me go, let me have my own freedom.
This is always what I wish for.
In fact, I actually hope someone, only a special someone can come and lock me up.
The only one I allow to do so.
But till now, I still don't who will be the one.


I am panic in this moment.
I lost myself in my future, predicting who maybe the one.
And I gave it up soon, maybe, I should be a loner for the rest of my life.


As for the reasons I never like most of the boys,
I would say I dislike all ego people who ego for nothing.
While the other reasons are they always be noisy for nothing,
and I got bad memories about guys when I was in primary.
But I could say, maybe since I was in my mum's stomach, I already dislike boys.
Hahaha~ don't really know why.
Last reason, I dislike them bully girls.
Use your strongness and powerful to protect ladies,
not for making fun of ladies just for you to laugh naughtyly.
>.<" Piss off, boys. Be gentlemen.
By the way, if boy, you wanna talk with me, please be the proactive one.
I don't know what topic suit for me to talk with you.

Anyway, those boys who are my good pals, dont mistaken this.
You all are always my goody goody good buddies, or some are my best bros ever~!
XD

No comments: