Music does speak.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3.6.2009

Just read something,
and I'm saying in my heart,
" Didn't you guess such thing is happening long ago?"
Yea, I do.
" Idiot. "
Yep, I am.
" Why don't tell your feeling? "
Cause I am afraid.
" You?! Afraid? What are you afraid of? "
Being rejected. Hurt. Stupid matters...
" So what? "
And I alr know the answer, what for I ask...
" em... "

See?
At last,
two thoughts get to the same point~
I'm losing to no one,
but fate,
no, is to God.

Nvm, shouldnt talk much to you guys,
just making you all more confused.
I don't willing to write in chinese,
I'm afraid I will get carried away by myself.
Blattering all my idiotic matters here.

All I can tell you guys,
living, for me now,
is hurting.
Pain in my heart.
That's all.

No comments: