If you have been wondering where am I,
I am always by your side.
If you have been missing me,
so do I.
If only I am who I wish I am,
if only I am who you wish I could be.
If you could know how miserable now am I,
if you could know I pray for you every single night.
If you are infront of me now,
I would hug you like you never know.
If you are sitting beside of me,
I would kiss you for a century.
If we have been waiting for each other,
why is it this wait seems like a thousand years?
If we have been looking at each other,
do you know I am the one you're waiting for?
If only I could hold you now,
and tell you I am the one.
If only you could stand in the crowd,
and yell to me, "all I need is you".
If and only if,
we are right infront of each other,
I would hold your hands, look into your eyes,
and whisper to you,
"you're not just the only one for me,
you're my everything".
如果我遇见你,
我会告诉你:
你不会只是我的唯一,
你是我的全部。
No comments:
Post a Comment