Music does speak.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

那一份情,难舍难了……

是否能有个人来取代,来当我生命中新的柱子呢?
It would have been better, for me.
但,我还是舍不得。
I am too kind to be cruel, to say goodbye or to leave for real...
我总是在转身后的下一秒便掉头。
Just one word and it would have bring me back easily.
我的坚强渐渐瓦解。
But I build it higher right after it has fallen.

I shall wear my armor tighter,
be a knight that could never let others see my sorrow.

A knight shall always be strong,
A knight shall always keeps his faith on what he believes,
A knight shall always prepares to sacrifice everything for what he swears to protect,
and A knight shall never let go of his sword and his shield for they are what he really and only owns.

I am never a prince,
for I always so near to you.
I never been a good leader,
for I need to prepare for everything that may endanger you.
I am a good person,
but I could be bad to fight for you.
I would only be a knight,
not a prince who cares for his country and unable to fight for you.
Most importantly,
I am a knight who put you forward of everything else.

No comments: