Before you try to make it a possible.
I never wish for 10As,
didn't ever thought that I could score this well.
But now here I am,
writing down the result that makes my family proud:
A+ ~ Mathematics,
A ~ Eng, Malay, Add Maths, Econ, Acc, History, Science
A- ~ Chinese, Moral
Believe me when I said I didn't study hard for this.
I used to be a person who only study when teachers or tutors were teaching,
and not much revision before exam.
My mum knows me well,
so she didn't expect that I still could score straight As for SPM.
I never serious in this exam,
I read storybooks during exam period,
and I got a smack on head by Ah Han for not studying, but still got such nice-looking result.
She knows me well too~! XD
Thanks pal!
I know you hope that I could be more hardworking.
Anyway,
I am happy with my result,
couldn't ask for more than this.
Practically,
my result is quite weird compare with other straight A students,
since I only got one A+... >_<||
Even my mentor said the same thing, "Weird~ Weird~"
Don't care about it now!
I got straight As!
So what for I think so much?!
It's already more than what I asked for.
And much more than you could imagine.
Hehe~
Come to think of it in an old way,
8 A1s, 2 A2s= 10As...
nice har~ XD
20100311, memorable day in my life.
I cried the tears of happiness.
For the shock of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment