Just backed from an outing with Kai and her sis.
We had a good time together.
Those 2 are superb in shopping. ^^v
I always enjoy staying around Kai,
so comfortable. XD
I hit my elbow when we were eating in Subway,
and it's a light bruise over there now.
Black green...Haiz~ Budak bengong.
Diana(Yi Yun) laughed for she saw this happened,
while Kai just shook her head when she knew what had happened.
(she sat beside me, so she couldnt see what's happening.)
Compare to those two,
I had bought just a bit of stuff.
A pair of clothes (must buy both together),
which are from ROMP.
And a pair of white outing shoes,
which are same style with Kai's one.
We bought same shoes but with different colour.
I like the ROMP shirts I bought today.
One is white singlet,
with the other short sleeves grey jacket.
Kai said that is vest instead of jacket.(=_=||
She bought a nice black vest,
so she sort of in love with vest for the temporary.
This is the first time I saw Kai shopped for clothings in such high spirit...
Last time is books,
this time is shirts...
Maybe next round of shopping with her will be the KLCC bookfair again.(>_<||
Actually Diana was right,
I really the carrier of Kai.
Shopping carrier, take this and that...
I have used to this since long ago. XP
--------------------------------------------
New year is coming soon.
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you,
and I hope that good luck will always stay with you guys.
Life is never easy as we all know.
So just get through it!
Just Do It~ XD (NIKE)
We are not alone.
We are not being fated.
We are living with our own mights.
Make our own path to the bright future, pals!
^^v GAMBATEH NE~!
No comments:
Post a Comment