Today I went to Taylor's with Yuin and Ke Xin.
Me and Yuin were going there to snap a photo for our student id.
As for Ke Xin, she was going for enquiries.
The snapshots just took us a moment and right after that we got our college t-shirt.
It's quite plain if you ask me.
Even my little bro said, not nice~(kids these days know about fashion...>_<||)
I took a couple of photos just to show you guys. Haha.
After the visit, we went to Sunway Pyramid.
Almost forgot to tell, the whole journey's driver was Miss TAY HUEY YUIN.XD
But!
Her mother was right beside her for guidance.
There were lots of laughters along the journey.
And, we were safe at arrival. (Let's celebrate~!)
I bought a new pair of pants. The black one as shown above.
Ke Xin said short pants make me look taller...==''
which were quite fit for me.
And along the shopping trip, those 2 young ladies were hunting for nice clothes and shoes.
Mostly window shopping for Ke Xin, but not Yuin, since her mum was right there, she could get her things paid without using a sen of her own.
The pasta lunch at Pasta Zamani was a good treat for all of us.
The foods were new to us, except the unagi curry rice which curry taste like Maggi curry mee...==''
And as sincerely as I may, Thanks Yuin's mum for the treat!
Today, I was a fashion stylist.
I were keep choosing clothes for those two fellows, but what I got for return was their making fun of me...(Pity me T_T)
That's all for the day~
5 comments:
nooooo... we did not make fun of you... !!!
its seriously not ur style =)
but its nice to try ^^
LOLSsss ~
oh yea...
i din get everything >.<
just a tee and a pair of shorts !!!!!!
consider okay leh..
but of cuz..
my mum was there ma...so can use her cash !!
geng la.. we 3 person eat 6 dishes @.@
yum yum yum~
I felt sorry for ur mum...==''
It's weird when I looked at myself in the mirror.
Feel like suxx suxx suxx~
still ok lah the shirt
not very plain.
Just a logo and then black and red...==''
okok lah~ since it's t-shirt...
ntg much we could say about it lol
Post a Comment