I have edited the essay, hopefully, most, if not all is in proper form now. As about this essay, teacher had given me a high score, though she still told me she couldn't give me high marks for I had made too much grammar mistakes and many words had left out. Kinda relieved for me, in fact. I never thought I still could get such good marks. I were pretty headache when I saw the questions for this section B. I had no planning and not skilled enough to write any of them. It's making me dizzy to choose one. But, as you guys know me, I like to challenge the impossible one. Glad I had did so, one and only me who wrote HELP in such way. XP... Anyway, let's start the passage now. Hopefully you enjoy and get the message of my essay~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human is an ironic living being. We help each other when they needed. We help our country to move forward, becoming a star country in the eyes of the world. Though, there is one matter we did not being serious enough till now. We have not saved our environment yet. We have failed to realise our Earth is suffering severe "injuries" and calling for help.
In this day and age, industry has being pointed as important to any country. Pollutions occurred due to this. The air is no longer fresh, the water in the river is never cloudy as now than before and the soil is becoming more acidic. Our environment is being polluted severely. In view of this, humans and other living things suffer from diseases. What could these turn into in the future, if all of us ignore the SOS call from the Earth and we only concern about our own bread and butter, our own benefits? And who should we blame? I am sure if the Earth could talk, it would yell a word "human"!
That is why I am determined to be an environmental engineer. (Ps: actually this is not my ambition, it's my pal's one.) I want to help our environment by stopping the spoilages which is caused by selfish humans. It always pain me when I see trees being chopped down or forest being burned into a flat area. The world is moving forward, but the moral value is getting lower.
A lot of activities which are themed with save the environment are not being carried out effectively. Sadly to tell the green land is getting less and less each day. The temperature is rising at all over the world. Ice begins to melt in North Pole and South Pole. Maybe, I mean this seriously; the end of the world is not far from all of us anymore.
Fortunately, there are still some people who realise our faults and they willing to sacrifice their time and money to save the environment. To help our one and only Earth, the scientists stay under the microscopes to improve the quality of our life, avoid creating materials which are harmful to the environment. Some national organisations also take important roles in helping the environment. They plant trees and give speeches to people who do not realise how wrong they are by spoiling the Earth. Activities of saving the environment, recycle of used materials must keep on too. But, this is just a tiny bit of all the human races, only a small amount of strength is doing so.
That is why young generations are being educated to save the environment and that is why I am hoping all of us, no matter what, give all our best to help the Earth. We have only one planet to live on peacefully. If we keep spoiling it, soon, we can only say farewell to the Earth. So, start by today, Help the Earth!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, this is an essay which I wrote with my heart. I do hate to see the trees being chopped. Everytime I see the green plants getting lesser, deep down in my heart, I am afraid and sad. I enjoy the spirit of the green world. I love our Earth.
3 comments:
很勤劳。。。
=v=
我没什么耐心把写好的东西,重新发过的。
打英文可是比打华文还要简单的叻~
但是我打出来也是当作发泄心情。
是为世界嘛。
^^
原来如此。
Post a Comment