Half a year left for me to believe in myself.
I've known my decision as the final for the future since I could remember it. Even I was sitting beside my best friend, the same decision grew stronger and never back off. I believe I could be the hawk which flies alone. Sorry for choosing to be a loner, my friends. I have always been selfish.
Living alone might sounds creepy to you guys, but I think I deserve some peace and quiet when I couldn't live for love. Although it's weird to do so, I have used to this idea. Plain life with lonesome colour, this is a person who loves blue~ I'm not hopeless, I just lost a hope for one thing I desire long ago.
I hope for a home with my dream in this, all I could have hope for is I manage to live till the day I fulfill this. I desperate for a life without other ppl looking at me, and one with relaxation. I'm just a plain easy person. So come on, leave me alone when I really wanna.
No comments:
Post a Comment